Protect Your Skin Against the Winter Sun!
Simply because it isn’t hot and you cannot necessarily see the sun, doesn’t mean it is not there. Even during the cooler winter months, the sun can still cause skin damage. In fact, 80% of sun rays can penetrate clouds – even on an overcast day!
‘Incidental sun’ – which can range from your trip to the office or a brisk walk outside – has a cumulative ageing effect, leading to fine lines, wrinkles and an increased chance of skin cancer. Whether you are sitting behind a desk the whole day or basking in the sun, sun screen is important to protect your skin against any harsh environmental damage.
Winter also brings a drop in moisture levels in the air and as a result, your skin quickly becomes dry, flaky and tight. Additional moisturisation is critical to maintain the skin’s condition as the temperature drops.
Skin care innovators, Celltone, have taken their knowledge of skin care and combined it with science to create a sunscreen range that not only protects the skin but is actually good for it. They have done this by carefully selecting ingredients that address concerns such as free radical damage, dehydration, skin irritation and skin discolouration. With Celltone, there’s a sunscreen for everyone in the family!
There are six factors which differentiate Celltone’s Sunscreen Range:
- The UVA/UVB factor – Celltone has included Vitamin E, a powerful anti-oxidant, to mop up free radicals thereby slowing the ageing process.
- Stable filters – The UVA filters in Celltone’s sunscreens have been proven to be 100% stable and as a result, do not release additional free radicals.
Celltone Adult Sunscreen SPF30/SPF50
Price: SPF30 R179.99 / SPF50 R199.99
3. Smoothing the surface – Our skin has an undulating surface so sunscreens often get into these grooves causing uneven coverage and protection. Celltone has added polysilicone 15 to its sunscreens to allow for an even surface to be created, enhancing the protection given to the skin.
4. Added moisture – Celltone sunscreens have added Shea Butter, glycerine and D-panthenol to moisturise the skin while providing sun protection.
Celltone Kiddies Water Resistant – SPF50
5. Non-whitening finish – Special filters have been used in the Celltone’s sunscreens to ensure that there is no unsightly white residue or ashen tinge (on darker skin tones) after application.
6. High quality filters – Celltone uses only the finest high quality filters reducing the risk of skin reactions and irritations.
7. Ideal as a primer under make-up – Due to the inclusion of polysilicone 15, which smoothens undulations in the skin, the Celltone sunscreen makes an excellent primer for make-up, leaving the skin looking matte and oil-free.
Celltone Baby Sunscreen SPF50
|For purchasing enquries, please visit: www.celltone.co.za.
|For more information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.